- Design briefs
- Concept plans and initial design
- Costing and project budgets
- Regulatory and statutory approvals through our network of architects, engineers, certifiers and services trades
- Coordinating planning approvals
- Coordinating occupation certificates
- Accurate costings with procurement contracts in place with key suppliers
- Construction programming and scheduling
- Workplace health and safety
- Quality, safety and environmental management
- Contract management
- Strategic planning
- Offsite fabrication management and delivery
- Construction management and supervision
- Completion, handover and statutory certification
- Defect & liability management
CREATING A CONCEPT | UNDERSTANDING YOUR VISION Home is more than a place. It should capture and facilitate what you like to do with your time. It is important to understand the answers to questions like whether you prefer to entertain guests in your free time, or rest and relax with family? So that your new high end house really does end up feeling like home. It’s important that you not only consider the lifestyle that you have now, but the one that you want. So, you can leave room for the aspirations that you have ahead. At your first consultation we ask you about yourself, your family, your needs, interests, dreams and the designs you enjoy. Then after combining this information with the needs and opportunities of your location, our architect develops a project concept to take into the design. Bringing to life a home that will stand up in style and comfort even throughout time.
DRAFTING DESIGNS | REALISING YOUR DREAM HOUSE PLAN Bespoke designs that make your new house feel like home. After developing the concept, our architect draws up some drafts. Once getting your approval, they further develop the design to a layout that can be approved for construction. As a high end builder with a lot of years in service we have catered to many different favourite house designs. Creating modern, contemporary, antique, and classic homes for our clients across Double Bay and other Sydney suburbs that fit them perfectly.
UNMATCHED WORKMANSHIP | CONSTRUCTING A HIGH-END FINISH
Once we fully realise your vision onto paper, with your council’s approval, our high-end builders begin construction. It doesn’t take much to know that a high-quality build demands high quality materials, and our team uses the best. Fully trained and licensed, all our workers are well prepared to bring every project from start to finish. After looking through our portfolio as well, we’re sure you will see the excellence and fine attention in all our past work.
A REWARDING EXPERIENCE | CUSTOMER CENTERED APPROACH
Memorable milestones deserve the smoothest experience. And when you are building your dream home, we believe that is a milestone to be celebrated. From consultation to conception, design, planning and construction; we always seek to walk you through with all the assistance and advice you require.
We want you to have a comfortable time on during this partnership and we’re always prepared to give our clients every confidence in our work with –
- Free No-Obligation Consultation
- Fully Trained & Licensed Tradesmen
- Emergency Service Line
- 57 Years’ Experience
- Completion On-Time & On-Budget
Contact us to get started today!